1:1 Mentoring Program
Schools / PRU’S
CSP’s via Risk Adolescent Safeguarding & Prevention (GRASP) multi-agency panel or equivalent.
Youth Service and YOS
To be eligible for referral, the young person (male or female) should be:
- Aged between 10-18 associated or at risk of exploitation, criminal exploitation or associated vulnerability (if they fall outside the eligible age range they will be considered on a case by case basis)
- At significant risk of harm from exploitation, (such as violence or criminal groups, a risk to themselves, or pose a risk of harm to others motivated to change to involvement (if applicable) and are willing to work with the service.
- To accommodate the needs of young people in need of guidance and structure as an early intervention. Whilst a young person may not be at immediate risk, they may still be eligible for support to guide them away from a path which will lead to criminal exploitation involvement in the future
The young person will not be eligible:
- If there is no evidence of vulnerability gang or SYV association or risks from gangs
- If they are already receiving extensive support from the borough that they are residing in, or from other statutory organisations, or if the services they require are available locally to them (although if services are oversubscribed or not suitable then they will be considered).
if you would like to learn more about the program please contact us 02031503525 or email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Source Link BBC News: By Jennifer McKiernan London set an unwelcome new record of 30 teenage stabbing homicides in 2021, while a third of all
Drugs, missed mental health sessions and social media usage are factors driving homicides, a study has found. SOURCE LINK BBC NEWS The London Violence Reduction
SOURCE LINK THE GUARDIAN Exposure to spaces such as beaches and rivers leads to greater value being placed in natural settings, study finds Childhood days